A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include in the web, advertising spaces, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include in the website advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ASADOR ETXEBARRI S.L informs of the cookies used in our website:
- Technical cookies: third-party, session and persistent.
- Personalization cookies: third-party and session cookies.
- Analysis cookies: third-party, session and persistent.
Likewise, ASADOR ETXEBARRI S.L. informs the user that it has the possibility of configuring its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if it so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on its hard disk.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: Explorer desde aquí: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html